Choose one of your preferred Chardham shrines & fly with us from Dehradun on a same day trip, where our team ensures your safety, comfort & pilgrimage experience every step of the way.
• Duration: 01 Day
• Itinerary: Dehradun ➝ Your Desired Dham ➝ Dehradun
• Operational During: May to June (Pre-monsoon), Sep to Oct (Post-monsoon).
> Helicopter flying from Dehradun to your desired shrine, & back.
> VIP Darshan.
> Local Services & Logistics pertaining to your desired Shrine. for Ex – Palki/Pony at Yamunotri, Shuttle Service at Kedarnath Ji, Vehicle at Badrinath Ji, etc).
> One meal – Breakfast or lunch.
> Taxes & other government levy.
> Helicopter Handling Charges.
Reporting time at Sahastradhara Helidrome is 0500 hrs.
We fly from Sahastradhara to Kharsali by 0600 Hrs.
After landing at Kharsali helipad, our crew will receive the guests & take them for darshan in palki or pony. Yamunotri Dham journey is approx. 6 km by trek from Kharsali, which will take around 2 hours to reach.
Total time that will be taken for Yamunotri darshan is around 5 hours & 30 minutes.
After darshan, we return to Kharsali Helipad to fly back to Sahastradhara.
On arrival, our team will be ready to receive & welcome you back to Dehradun. This concludes your Ekdham journey of the Yamunotri shrine.
Reporting time at Sahastradhara Helidrome is 0500 hrs.
We fly from Sahastradhara to Harsil by 0600 Hrs.
Jhalla – Himalayan Heli’s second own Heli-base in the Chardham sector. After landing at Jhalla, passengers will be taken to Gangotri by car.
After landing at Harsil helipad, our crew will receive the guests & take them for darshan in car. Gangotri Dham is approx. 25 km away from Harsil, which will take around 50 mins to reach.
Total time that will be taken for Gangotri darshan is around 3 hours (Round Trip).
Reporting time at Sahastradhara Helidrome is 0500 hrs.
We fly from Sahastradhara to Sersi – Himalayan Heli’s third, and the oldest, own Heli-base in the Chardham Sector. We operate the shuttle services for Shri Kedarnath ji shrine from here.
Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath ji in one of our shuttle services flights. And, after landing at Kedarnath helipad, our crew will escort them for darshan.
Total time that will be taken for darshan at Kedarnath ji is 02 hours at the most.
Reporting time at Sahastradhara Helidrome is 0500 hrs.
We fly from Sahastradhara to Badrinath ji by 0600 Hrs.
After landing at Badrinath helipad, guests will be taken for darshan in cars by our crew. The temple is approx. 05 mins away from Helipad.
Total time that will be taken for darshan at Badrinath ji is 01-1.5 hours at the most.
1. Night halt at the Dham along with special Pujas:
Price on demand. Customisation of Night halt and/or additional pujas will be confirmed to passengers after checking availability of hotel rooms.
2. Booking of Scheduled/Non-Scheduled Flights or Train Tickets:
Price on demand. While our team takes care of your entire Ekdham tour, they can also assist you in booking of air/train tickets to Dehradun.
3. Accommodation at Dehradun:
Price on demand. For your stay at Dehradun, our team can take care of your hotel bookings. FYI, we arrange Hotels at the most attractive rates you can get.
4. Hotel/airport transfers:
We arrange pick-up/drop services for our passengers at Dehradun.
• Jolly grant Airport pick-up & drop) = INR 5,000 (both-way).
• Hotel pick-up & drop (within Dehradun) = INR 2,000 (both-way).
5. Haridwar, Rishikesh or Mussoorie Day-trip:
INR 6,000 for up to 06 passengers. On your date of arrival or departure, our team can arrange transportation for Mussoorie, Rishikesh or Haridwar day-trip from Dehradun.
• This booking must be done in advance.
• Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regards to COVID-19.
• Passengers will be provided PPE gowns/kits, masks & sanitizers by our crew before boarding their respective flights.
• Passengers should ensure social distancing with other pilgrims at the time of darshan.
• Wearing a mask is compulsory to board the helicopter and must be worn at all times.
• Post-flight our helicopters are sanitized and fumigated for the safe flying of our passengers.
• Flying in hills is subject to weather conditions. And in regard to our Ekdham operations, we would like to bring to your kind attention that flight cancellations & other inconveniences due to weather are very much likely since weather is extremely unpredictable in the hills.
• Passengers should come prepared to face the eventualities which can arise by bad weather/force majeure problems.
• Force Majeure situations include cases of bad weather, low visibility for flying, delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
• Further please note, in case of bad weather/force majeure situation, we will operate as per our policies mentioned in the ‘Terms & Conditions’ & ‘Important Guidelines & Policies’ sections.
We operate Airbus AS350 B3 single engine helicopters. This helicopter is known for its high-altitude performance. The helicopter can seat a total of 6 passengers, maximum total weight permissible is 450 kgs
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
• In the summer months of May –June, weather remains sunny during the day & approx. 20-30 degrees at night – which is very pleasant.
• Comfortable summer leisure wear should be carried during the May-June season.
• During Sep-Oct, temperatures remain pleasant during the day. However, they drop to around 10-20 degrees at night.
• We provide disposable raincoats to our passengers in case of rain.
• At Kedarnath & Badrinath, temperatures may suddenly fall below 10 degrees at night. Therefore, it is advisable to carry clothes for cold weather during these months.
• FIXED FLIGHT TIMINGS
This is a Daily Fixed Departure Helicopter tour, and all departure timings of each destination is fixed. Therefore, passengers must ensure they report as per the scheduled ETDs at the helipads throughout the tour, other-wise they will be considered NO-SHOW. However, Himalayan Heli reserves the right to change/postpone the timings of flying, subject to weather/force majeure reasons.
• COVID TRAVEL GUIDELINES
COVID protocols shall be adhered by the passengers and Himalayan Heli as per the effective mandate of the government. Without adhering to the government guidelines, boarding can be denied to the passengers without refund.
• HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMITATION
Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight). Passengers are taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Total weight of all passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are required to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking.
• PASSENGER WEIGHTS
Passengers have to submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity of 450 kg, passenger(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
• OVERWEIGHT CHARGES
Overweight charges are applicable @ INR 800/kg. This will be chargeable to passengers weighing above 75 kg. But excess weight will only be calculated on the total excess weight above the total permissible weight of all the group members combined, i.e., permissible weight = 75 Kg x (No. of pax). Furthermore, any discrepancy found in the weights of the passengers, which would be chargeable as per the overweight criteria, the same would be collected prior to boarding of flights.
• BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
Only one baggage weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
It Is not permitted to carry suitcases or any other luggage bags in the helicopter.
• In view of our helicopters’ limited weight carrying capacity, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in same helicopter flight.
• SEATING CAPACITY
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Crew.
Infant below 2 years or 12kg are accommodated free of charge. For verification of age of the child, ID proof/birth certificate of the child will be checked.
• Breakfast/lunch can be arranged at either of the Dhams, depending up on the time of departure from Sahastradhara.
• We strongly advise our passengers to keep one additional day at hand at Dehradun, to avoid inconvenience in case passengers get stuck at any of the destinations due to bad weather or force majeure scenarios.
• ADD-ON SERVICES
Confirmation of additional services such as Maha Abhishek Puja, Rudra Abhishek Puja, or any other additional service, has to be provided by the passengers at the time of booking. Payment for the Puja’s are collected by our staff at Dehradun, as we need to arrange the Puja in advance.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE DISCLAIMER
Flying in hills are subject to bad weather, and many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the passengers at the helipads, among others. Therefore, passengers must be prepared to face any eventuality and inconvenience in case of such scenarios.
• Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony and porter charges will be borne by the passengers.
• AADHAR Card copies are to be shared by all Indian passengers, & passport in case of foreign nationals.
• Himalayan Heli has its own crew at all the Dhams. For any guidance or assistance, passengers are free to reach out to them.
• Network connectivity at Badrinath is very poor. BSNL & Jio are the main telecom services, that work in these regions mostly, but not always. However, our staff shall be with the passengers for assistance at all times.
• All temples in Chardham sector are located at high altitude, therefore passengers are advised to carry medication during travel. Also, they are advised to carry heavy woollen clothing with them, because during evenings & nights, the temperature can drop drastically.
• MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
Himalayan Heli will not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the passengers. Therefore, in your own interest, passengers are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a passenger has any medical ailment or condition.
• CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
The carriage is subject to Himalayan Heli Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
• Himalayan Heli reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
• Our Heli-Tours are not available for the following VIP’s:
- Speaker Lok Sabha
- Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
- Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- C J I Supreme Court
- Governors of State
- Chief Ministers of State
- State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- SPG Protectees – Z category only.
• PAYMENT TERMS
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment has to be deposited 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun. Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the tour has been done.
• RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date. In case rescheduling is requested less than 07 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.
• CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
If passengers cancel their booking prior or after commencement of tour, following cancellation charges will be applicable -
|o More than 15 days prior to travel date:||30% of total tour cost.|
|o Between 08 to 15 days prior to travel date:||50% of total tour cost.|
|o 07 or less days prior to travel date:||No Refund.|
|o No show:||No Refund.|
|o After commencement of tour:||No Refund.|
- Basis of Refund:
- Tour Cost: Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the cancelled sector as below-
▪ Cancellation of Complete tour – Full refund, minus INR 2,500 per person toward the flight preparation & ground arrangement charges.
- Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the passengers will be deducted over and above the refundable Tour Cost.
- Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount.
- COVID-19 Case, or any National/State Emergency:
In case passengers test COVID positive before the travel, or the Yatra gets called-off by the government, or any National or State emergency is imposed, there will be no refunds applicable.
However, passengers will be provided a Credit Voucher by Himalayan Heli against the advance paid, which will be valid for one year. It can be utilised against any of our helicopter tours or charter services (for the full amount of the credit voucher), by the passengers or any of their friends/relatives.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE POLICIES:
▪ Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond Himalayan Heli Services’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Himalayan Heli Services will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other extra travel expenses done by the passenger shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
▪ In case tour departure does not take place from Dehradun as per the scheduled departure timing due to above reasons, our team will propose the possible revised itinerary within our package duration, but without any extension of timings.
▪ In case flying does not take place during the entire day, tour will be considered as cancelled & full refund as per our policies will be made.
▪ In case the passengers would like to consider taking the tour on the next available date, a fresh booking can be made for the same. Our team will propose the available options to the passengers. The balance/unutilized amount against previous booking can be adjusted against the fresh booking. And any extra costs that would be accruing, will have to be borne by the passengers.
▪ New Dodham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
▪ In case the tour departs from Dehradun as per schedule but gets disrupted, while the tour is ongoing, our team will propose the possible revised itinerary within the scheduled package duration, but without any extension of timings.
▪ Any extension, proposed by the passengers, in the package will only be considered at an extra cost and subject to operational viability.
▪ Additional night halt charges will be payable by the passengers to hotels on direct payment basis, when they get stuck for additional nights due to bad weather/force majeure reasons.
▪ If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency, cost for the same will be charged to the party @ INR 90,000/hr plus GST.
• Any increase in government levies or taxes, after the confirmation of booking, will be extra chargeable to the passengers. Payment against the same will have to be made before the commencement of tour.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
• Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.