1. Helicopter Flying Charges.
2. SASB Registration, Helipad Charges.
3. Ground Handling & Landing Charges at Srinagar.
4. Shuttle tickets at Shri Amarnath Ji.
5. Charter handling charges at Neelgrath & Panjtarni.
1. Amarnath ji is a very high-altitude destination. Passengers are beware about the chances of high-altitude sickness. Hiring of Palki/Pony for Panjtarni-Amarnath ji (06 km) trek is advisable, in order to avoid any strenuous activity.
2. Passengers will be picked up from Srinagar airport depending up on the arrival of their flights. Passengers are advised to arrive before 1000 hrs, in order to avoid any probable delays
3. Passengers are allowed to carry maximum 5 kg/passenger luggage along with them.
4. Passengers are advised to carry woollen clothes along with them as temperatures are fairly cold above Panjtarni.
5. Passengers would be taken on board depending on load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Hence, passengers are advised to provide their exact weights at the time of booking and carry luggage within the permissible limit.
6. The total time needed to complete the trekking will be 5hrs and 30mins from and to Panjtarni.
7. Amarnath charter services will be available during the duration of the Yatra which is generally July-August.
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, our crew will receive you and take you through the security clearance to the passenger waiting lounge. Once you are there, you will be ready for departure.
On arrival, from Neelgrath, you will be boarding in the shuttle helicopter and fly to Panjtarni heli-pad. From here it is a 2.5hrs, 6kms trek to the Holy cave of Shri Amarnath Ji. If you require a horse/ palki, we will arrange it for you.
Our team will receive you at the helipad and will escort you to the charter helicopter.
On landing back at Srinagar airport, our manager will receive you at Airport and take you to the airport lobby
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5kgs is allowed per passenger.
There are lots of landslide prone areas along the track. Please avoid resting near landslide prone areas. Avoid using routes closed for repairs. This can prove extremely dangerous. Don’t crowd anywhere Instead keep moving. Yatries with any kind of medical problems are strongly advised against using the stairs. Avoid carrying too much cash, Jewellery and valuables. Take proper care whatever you carry and beware of pickpockets and petty thieves.
The Holy Cave of Shri Amarnathji is situated at an altitude of 13,500 feet atop the South Kashmir Himalayas. The high altitude journey to the holy Cave involves exposure to extreme cold, low humidity, increased ultra violet radiations and reduced air pressure and oxygen.
Since you will only be there for one day, the body may not get enough time to acclimatize and adjust to the low oxygen levels, therefore you must not exert yourself. Go slow and always catch your breath. For your journey to the holy cave and and back, it is highly recommended that you do not trek and instead use a Horse or Palki.
If anyone exerts themselves too much too quickly, depending on individual fitness levels, some of the common high altitude sicknesses and their symptoms are listed below:
(1) 25% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
(2) 50% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 to 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(3) 100 % of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(4) Cancellations due to bad weather/technical/force majeure reasons get a refund for an equivalent amount of the cancelled travel sector(s). A full refund will be done in the case of both way flights being cancelled.
(5) No show passengers get no refund.
(5) In case of cancellation of one way sector due to bad weather/technical/force majeure reasons, Shrine board royalty shall remain applicable as applicable on the full charter cost.