Duration : 01 Day (Same Day Return)
Day 1: SERSI HELIPAD ➝ KEDARNATH ➝ SERSI ➝ BADRINATH ➝ SERSI
1. Helicopter flying charges ex-Sersi.
2. Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle tickets.
3. Breakfast / Lunch at Sersi.
4. VIP Darshan at Kedarnath and Badrinath temple.
5. Royalty, landing and parking charges applicable in Uttarakhand
6. Helicopter handling charges.
7. Transportation at Badrinath.
1. Kedarnath ji is a very high-altitude destination. Passengers are beware about the chances of high-altitude sickness.
2. Passengers are allowed to carry maximum 5 kg/passenger luggage along with them.
3. Passengers are advised to carry woollen clothes along with them as temperatures are fairly cold during the trip.
4. Passengers would be taken on board depending on load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Hence, passengers are advised to provide their exact weights at the time of booking and carry luggage within the permissible limit.
On arrival at Sersi helipad, you will change into another helicopter and take a 6-minute flight to Kedarnath Helipad which is at an altitude of 11500 ft. Kedarnath Dham is at a distance of 500 m from the helipad. We can arrange for palkis on your request. It takes around 2 hours to complete darshan
On arrival, at Badrinath, a pick up car will be ready, it takes a 5 minutes’ drive to go from the helipad to Badrinath Dham. It will take you around 2 hours to complete darshan.
By 1230 hrs your darshan will be complete and you will be back at the helipad.
We operate Airbus AS350 B3 single engine helicopters. This helicopter is known for its high-altitude performance. The helicopter can seat a total of 6 passengers, maximum total weight permissible is 450 kgs.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5kgs is allowed per passenger.
There are lots of landslide prone areas along the track. Please avoid resting near landslide prone areas. Avoid using routes closed for repairs. This can prove extremely dangerous. Don’t crowd anywhere Instead keep moving. Yatries with any kind of medical problems are strongly advised against using the stairs. Avoid carrying too much cash, Jewellery and valuables. Take proper care whatever you carry and beware of pickpockets and petty thieves.
Both dhams are situated between 10500 ft – 11500 ft. Kedarnath Dham being the highest at 11500 ft. Since your Do Dham yatra is only for one day, the body cannot get enough time to acclimatize therefore it is advisable to go slow and always catch your breath.
For your information if anyone exerts themselves too much too quickly, one of the common risks for the yatris is the development of acute mountain sickness (AMS). AMS, which affects the brain and lungs. Following are some common high altitude ailments and their symptoms.