Duration: 01 Day (Same Day Return)
Day 1: Sahastradhara → Ghangaria → Sahastradhara
1. Helicopter Flying Charges.
2. Ground Handling & Landing Charges at Sahastradhara.
3. Charter Handling & Landing Charges at Govindghat.
4. Landing Charges at Ghangaria.
5. Crew Waiting Charges.
1. Shri Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara is a very high-altitude destination. Passengers should be aware of the chances of high-altitude sickness. Hiring of Palki/Pony during the trek is advisable, in order to avoid any strenuous activity.
Passengers are advised to report at Sahastradhara helipad as per the time given by the base manager. You have to arrive Dehradun one day prior to your journey date.
3. The ideal time to visit is in the month of May, June, September, October. We hereby notify that it is quite unsafe to travel in the month of July & August due to heavy monsoon.
4. From Ghangaria it is a 6 kms trek to Gurdwara, which takes around 3 hrs to cover one side trek.
5. We do not provide any escorts throughout the darshan.
6. Passengers are allowed to carry maximum 5 kg/passenger luggage along with them.
7. Passengers are advised to carry woollen clothes along with them as temperatures are fairly cold.
8. Passengers would be taken on board depending on load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Hence, passengers are advised to provide their exact weights at the time of booking and carry luggage within the permissible limit.
On arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad, our crew will receive you and take you towards the passenger lobby. Once you are there, you will be ready for departure in a while
Our crew will deboard you at Ghangaria, your journey towards Shri Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara commences here. It will take around 2 to 3 hours to complete a 6 km trek
You have to finish your darshan by 1 pm, so as to avoid any delay. From Ghangaria helipad you will fly for Sahastradhara.
On landing back at Sahastradhara Helipad, our manager will receive you and take you to the lobby area where your yatra concludes.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5kgs is allowed per passenger.
1. Carry a medical aid kit and your usual medicines for the way.
2. Sunburn is an issue there. Please carry sunburn lotion or moisturiser to avoid skin burning.
3. 3. Asthma patients are advised to refer their doctor before going to Shri Hemkund Sahib Ji Gurudwara.
4. If anyone exerts themselves too much too quickly, depending on individual fitness levels, some of the common high-altitude sicknesses and their symptoms are listed below:
(1) 25% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
(2) 50% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 to 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(3) 100% of the total charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(4) Cancellations due to bad weather/technical/force majeure reasons get a refund for an equivalent amount of the cancelled travel sector(s). A full refund will be done in the case of both way flights being cancelled.
(5) No show passengers get no refund.
(5) In case of cancellation of one way sector due to bad weather/technical/force majeure reasons, Shrine board royalty shall remain applicable as applicable on the full charter cost.